Watson Tate Savory recognizes the significant impact buildings have on our natural environment and the responsibility we bear, as architects, to help reduce that impact. We are therefore committed to the following principles:
- In all firm operations, we endeavor to minimize our impact on the environment.
- We strongly encourage all staff to become LEED accredited and compensate their efforts to do so.
- We maintain sustainable best practices, firm wide, through project experience, continuing education and professional activities.
- We advocate for sustainability in the community.
- We encourage all of our clients to embrace sustainable practices; we are committed to a collaborative design process in which sustainability is recognized as an integral and fundamental aspect of client service.