2015 AIA Honor Award for Unbuilt Work, South Carolina Chapter
The City of Columbia Water and Wastewater Management Facility occupies the site of an abandoned car dealership, a brownfield site requiring remediation and encapsulation of a variety of hazardous subterranean materials. The facility will provide a new home for the department’s administration, crews, technicians and vehicle fleet, and will include the following components:
After a recent medical diagnosis, I had a difficult time coping and felt a tremendous sense of fear and worry constantly. http://thefirstmonth.org/xanax1mg/ Brought me to the point I was physically ill every day and having panic attacks frequently. Xanax is wonderful when you find the right dose. 0.25 MG was my perfect dose. It brought me down from panic and allowed me to take a step back and deal with my problems rationally.
- Administration Building: a new 10,000 square foot facility, replacing the car showroom, with offices, a large conference room and break room.
- Warehouse: renovation of an existing pre-engineered structure providing vehicle storage, additional offices, locker rooms and unconditioned equipment storage, 15,000 square foot.
- Conditioned Storage: renovation of an existing pre-engineered structure providing conditioned storage.
- Guardhouse: a small fully conditioned structure at the site entry.
- Site amenities include: covered fleet storage, material and equipment storage, outdoor service bay and bulk material storage bins.
The project has been designed toward a goal of LEED Silver Certification and includes six rain gardens and a green roof.